For the love of art...

I choose what I want to think... and do what I want to do... and keep doing what I am doing... Eventually, I turn my thought into reality...

Friday, April 30, 2010

Doraemon...

This is my Doraemon. What I like about him is he has a really big head and he is always smiling. I have a medium-sized Doramon soft toy with me. I realised that he has protruding muscles on one of his arms :o). Think he plays badminton too :o).
In these two pictures, Doraemon doesn't look cool but pretends to look so on both pictures. I have an "ang bao" stuffed in his wonder pocket. His wonder pocket is full of magic. Sometimes, I wonder if he is able to fully reach into his pocket given that he has such short pair of hands. :o). Nevertheless, I love my big round head...



No comments:

Post a Comment