For the love of art...

I choose what I want to think... and do what I want to do... and keep doing what I am doing... Eventually, I turn my thought into reality...

Monday, April 19, 2010

Forever Friends...

I changed the colour of my living room to welcome a brand new year this year. I had it painted in olive green with a "Forever Friends" theme decorated on my wall.

Before this, a Disney jig-saw puzzle was being displayed. With a new year, I wanted my drawings to be displayed. Some of the pictures were drawn in year 2006. I draw about anything wherever I have time and drawing is therapeutic to me.

"Forever Friends" gives me a feeling of tenderness... A kind of peaceful and blissful feeling. I don't know what took me so long to put up these drawings.
I have been keeping them in my sketch book, leavng them alone whenever I finished them.

You too can have your home decorated with your favourite cartoon characters.

Please pardon me if the pictures are not sharp enough.


Each picture cost S$23 and above. 23Discounts for 2 or more pieces.

















No comments:

Post a Comment