For the love of art...

I choose what I want to think... and do what I want to do... and keep doing what I am doing... Eventually, I turn my thought into reality...

Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Snow Dog Portrait...


I got to know snowdogs from the movie, Snowdog, in 2002. They look gorgeously handsome and attractive. They have eyes that look sharp. I don't usually see snowdogs everywhere in Singapore. When I have a chance to see them, I would ask the owner's permission to pat them and even communicate with them.

I was lucky enough to take a picture of one snowdog. When I was drawing, I have to look at every detail on the dog's face.  This really charmed me. All pets have their own uniqueness, so does my little angel, Miemi Lee...
Once, I saw a Snowdog in Circuit Road. The dog was overweight but it still looked gorgeous. Thinking about it, the dog was really too overweight :o). Guess the owner must have overly pampered the dog. I am equally guilty when it comes to my cat... I believe all owners love their pet. However, to love a pet does not mean to spoil a pet. A pet's health is still of paramount importance...
Each portrait for pets cost S$45 and above.

No comments:

Post a Comment