For the love of art...

I choose what I want to think... and do what I want to do... and keep doing what I am doing... Eventually, I turn my thought into reality...

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mickey Mouse..

Another picture from Walt Disney which everybody is familiar with. Can anyone still remember when was the last time that you watched Mickey Mouse cartoon on TV? During my time, I would sit right in front of the TV, waiting to watch mickey mouse cartoon. I wonder if children now know about Mickey Mouse or even enjoy watching Mickey Mouse as much as we do? With  Disneyland sprouting all over the world, I believe Mickey Mouse is still children's favourite icon, be it be the past or the future.

I have not been watching TV programmes for quite some time. I watch DVD only when I am free during the weekends. Most of the time when I am free, I would browse the net and search for info. I can live without a TV at home but not without a PC. I would feel kind of handicapped without a PC and a mobile. I think many would agree with me...

Each picture cost $23 and above.

No comments:

Post a Comment