For the love of art...

I choose what I want to think... and do what I want to do... and keep doing what I am doing... Eventually, I turn my thought into reality...

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Move with art...

Art goes everywhere with me, therefore, I have to move with art :0). Art is a beautiful and amazing thing to me. It knows no boundaries and gives me endless moment of joy. Sketching is a wonder. Shading is a beauty. When both are conbined, they become part of me.

I love to draw since i was young. A pencil on my right and an eraser on my left is how it became of me.The first drawing that i drew was in Primary 2. It was a drawing of a troop of chinese soldiers riding on their horses. I remember well because it was my first drawing being put up behind the board in my classroom. My art teacher was amazed by my ability to draw. She scratched her head and asked me how i drew the picture. I shrugged my shoulder and scratched my head too and replied "i don't know". I was scared to death at that moment being asked to stand and questioned by my teacher, Mrs Siew.

As i grew up, I realised I love sketching more than anything else. A piece of paper and a 2B pencil sketch my mood for the day...



No comments:

Post a Comment