For the love of art...

I choose what I want to think... and do what I want to do... and keep doing what I am doing... Eventually, I turn my thought into reality...

Monday, April 19, 2010

Mitch, the rabbit...

Mitch was the cutest rabbit I have ever had. He was so special in every way. I remembered when I woke up in the morning, he would hop around me in a circular manner. Round and round he would hop. All he brought to me was laughter. He always showed me how high he could hop and how far he could go. Sometimes he behaved a bit weird. He would jerk his head frequently but I found him special.

For some reason, I had to give him away 2 years ago. I found him a good owner. The owner is a pet lover too. I visited her house and I was so happy that Mitch had 2 brothers. However, I heard from the owner lately that Mitch started fighting with his brothers and she had to give him away. My little playful Mitch... I heard from the owner that the owner who is adopting Mitch right now has a girlfriend for Mitch and Mitch is in safe hands.

I pray for Mitch's safety. My little playful angel...


Each portrait for pets cost S$45 and above.




No comments:

Post a Comment