For the love of art...

I choose what I want to think... and do what I want to do... and keep doing what I am doing... Eventually, I turn my thought into reality...

Monday, April 26, 2010

My cat...


Miemi's close up portrait. This is one of my favourite portraits. It was so difficult to capture miemi looking up this way. I think she is all so cute.

Let me share with you my cat's daily behaviour. She would bite my toe if I were to oversleep. She would stare at me while I am sleeping at night. Sometimes, when I open my eyes in the morning,  her face is right in front of me and I would tend to get a shock. I'll pat her whenever she behaves this way. Hopefully she is not at all lonely.

Miemi would lie on top of the washing machine, looking out of the window most of the morning. I guess she enjoys the morning breeze. She knows my habit well too. Every morning after my shower, she would wait at the front door, knowing that I would allow her to roam outside the house for a while. She is always at my corridor and dare not go further. She would spend her morning "inspecting". When it is time for me to go to work, she would come home by herself. I make sure she has at least 30mins outside every morning. When it is weekend, as I am not working, I usually let her out a bit longer, 2 to 4 hrs, knowing she enjoys looking at the birds and plants. My neighbour has many types of plant and the flowers which bloom well and attract a number of birds and butterflies. One thing I love about Miemi is, she is never far away.

She is always at the door when I am home after work. I didn't know when I started to put on a smile everytime I open the door. I just smile. It became a habit and I love it. Leaving home smiling and returning home smiling. Waking up smiling and going to bed smiling...

She would spend the rest of the evening lying lazily all around the house. When I am in the room, she lies in the room and when I am at the hall, she would sleep at the hall. Interesting Miemi...

No comments:

Post a Comment