For the love of art...

I choose what I want to think... and do what I want to do... and keep doing what I am doing... Eventually, I turn my thought into reality...

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Beauty and the Beast...

"Certain as the sun. Rising in the east. Tale as old as time. Song as old as rhyme. Beauty and the beast." That's my all-time favourite. Beauty and the Beast is shaded with 3B, 4B, 5B and 6B pencils and it is drawn with 2B pencil.

Can anyone still remember the storyline? While I was drawing this, the music kept repeating in my head and it was always "...beauty and the beast, beauty and the beast, beauty and the beast." :o)

I have always wondered how the Disney characters would look like if i turn it into pencil shading. I drew and shaded them and I just love it.

If you have Disney characters that you love and would like it to be shaded in pencil, do email me the picture.

Each picture cost $23 and above.

No comments:

Post a Comment